- This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
The Manhattan Clan captures Demona, only to find that they are falling into a trap involving Sevarius and Thailog's new gargoyle Clones. Meanwhile, Demona finally meets face-to-face with her daughter Angela, and attempts to bond with her.
- Thailog reveals that Demona recognized Angela as her daughter in Sanctuary, and lied about it.
- Thailog creates a new batch of clones. One for each gargoyle in the Manhattan Clan.
- To contrast the Manhattan Clan Gargoyles, the clones are given names based on similar Los Angeles locations
- Rather than clone Angela, Thailog chooses to combine the genetic material of the two individuals who his own genetic template has held affection for, Demona and Elisa effectively creating his perfect mate.
- The new clones show the same reversal in eye colour as Thailog, revealing it to be a result of a mutation in the cloning process.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.