In 1995, Vogel was bribed by his employer's estranged daughter, Fox, to sabotage the Cybots aboard Cyberbiotics' Fortress 2, the loss of which would put Cyberbiotics out of business. When Goliath, suspecting that Xanatos would attempt to do such a thing, was captured by the Cybots while trying to protect the fortress, Vogel put Fox's plan in motion and accused Goliath of being the one to sabotage them. Renard eventually accepted Goliath's offer to help regain control of the Fortress and while Goliath went to shut the Cybots down, Renard went to stop the Fortress from colliding with the Cyberbiotics tower. Though two men were required to do so, Vogel chose to help Renard instead of letting the Fortress be destroyed. Under Goliath's influence, Vogel confessed his betrayal to Renard shortly after.
Renard appearantly forgave Vogel and kept him in his service. Vogel later went with Renard to Prague to help perform a ritual to move Renard's consciousness out of his dying body and into a Golem. Renard eventually decided against keeping the Golem.
Renard's continued sickness meant Vogel's responsibilities were increased significantly. With Renard out of the way, Vogel hired Jackal and Hyena to put an end to constant attacks by Mayan gargoyles on Cyberbiotics' workers in the rainforests of South-America. Their failed attempts to destroy the Mayan Clan coupled with Hyena's arrest in New York drove Vogel to scrap all of Cyberbiotics' operations in the area.
Vogel accompanied Renard to appear for Renard's grandson's birth. While there, Petros Xanatos questioned Vogel as to whether he was related to Owen Burnett, which he coldly denied.
When Oberon threatened to kidnap young Alexander, Renard and Vogel attacked him with Fortress 2, but were taken down.
Vogel bears a striking resemblance to Owen Burnett in both appearance and mannerisms, in particular displaying a similar stiff and almost wooden efficiency; their chief physical difference is that Vogel is dark-haired and Owen fair-haired. The reason for this is that Puck, when creating the alias of Owen, used Vogel as his source of inspiration.
1. Awakening 2. Awakening, Part Two 3. Awakening, Part Three 4. Awakening, Part Four 5. Awakening, Part Five 6. The Thrill of the Hunt 7. Temptation 8. Deadly Force 9. Enter MacBeth 10. The Edge 11. Long Way to Morning 12. Her Brother's Keeper 13. Reawakening
1. Leader of the Pack 2. Metamorphosis 3. Legion 4. A Lighthouse in the Sea of Time 5. The Mirror 6. The Silver Falcon 7. Eye of the Beholder 8. Vows 9. City of Stone, Part One 10. City of Stone, Part Two 11. City of Stone, Part Three 12. City of Stone, Part Four 13. High Noon
14. Outfoxed 15. The Price 16. Revelations 17. Double Jeopardy 18. Upgrade 19. Protection 20. The Cage 21. Avalon, Part One 22. Avalon, Part Two 23. Avalon, Part Three 24. Shadows of the Past 25. Heritage 26. Monsters
27. Golem 28. Sanctuary 29. M.I.A. 30. Grief 31. Kingdom 32. The Hound of Ulster 33. Walkabout 34. Mark of the Panther 35. Pendragon 36. Eye of the Storm 37. The New Olympians 38. The Green 39. Sentinel
40. Bushido 41. Cloud Fathers 42. Ill Met By Moonlight 43. Future Tense 44. The Gathering, Part One 45. The Gathering, Part Two 46. Vendettas 47. Turf 48. The Reckoning 49. Possession 50. Hunter's Moon, Part One 51. Hunter's Moon, Part Two 52. Hunter's Moon, Part Three
1. The Journey 2. Ransom 3. Runaways 4. Broadway Goes Hollywood 5. A Bronx Tail 6. The Dying Of The Light 7. And Justice For All 8. Genesis Undone 9. Generations 10. ...For It May Come True 11. To Serve Mankind 12. Seeing Isn't Believing 13. Angels In The Night
SLG comic books
Gargoyles #1. Clan Building Chapter One: Nightwatch Gargoyles #2. Clan Building Chapter Two: The Journey Gargoyles #3. Clan Building Chapter Three: Invitation Only Gargoyles #4. Clan Building Chapter Four: Masque Gargoyles #5. Clan Building Chapter Five: Bash Gargoyles #6. Clan Building Chapter Six: Reunion Gargoyles #7. Clan Building Chapter Seven: The Rock Gargoyles #8. Clan Building Chapter Eight: Rock & Roll Gargoyles #9. Clan Building Chapter Nine: Rock of Ages Gargoyles #10. Clan Building Chapter Ten: The Gate Gargoyles #11. Clan Building Chapter Eleven: Tyrants Gargoyles #12. Clan Building Chapter Twelve: Phoenix
Bad Guys #1. Strangers Bad Guys #2. The Lost Bad Guys #3. Estranged Bad Guys #4. Louse Bad Guys #5. Strangled Bad Guys #6. Losers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.