- This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
When Goliath and company return to Avalon, the faerie lord Oberon and his queen Titania return as well after a millennium-long exile. Trouble ensues when Oberon decides to evict the Avalon Clan from his island.
- Oberon and Titania are introduced.
- After allowing the Avalon Clan to remain on Avalon, Oberon begins The Gathering.
- Titania claims that her aid was to repay services to the Avalon Travelers, referring to the events of Walkabout, and foreshadowing later revelations.
- Elisa: "Oberon wasn't too thrilled when I pulled my piece. Too bad I was only bluffing, I've been out of bullets for weeks. But with him I guess it would have to be silver bullets"
- Katherine: "No, Silver be for vampires and weres. For the children [of Oberon], cold iron will do."
- Elisa: "Iron?"
- Tom: "Oberon's children have always been vulnerable to it. Aye and Oberon himself as well."
- Elisa: (looking at her gun) This is steel alloy with a little iron. That's why Oberon pulled back when I drew on him!"
- Tom: "Yes! Recall that when the Magus faced the Weird Sisters, he bound them by iron chains."
- Katherine: "Those chain might still be here, somewhere."
- Tom: "And we have a forge with which to shape them into a weapon!"
- Elisa: (Gives gun to Tom) "Every little bit helps. The only question is, what kind of weapon?"
- Goliath: "Lady Titania, our thanks."
- Oberon: "You are wise to thank her while you may, gargoyle."
- Tom: "We'll have our weapon soon."
- Ophelia: "But-- what gives us the right to use it?"
- Princess Katherine: "Ophelia, we're protecting our home, our family, this lord Oberon is no more than--"
- Ophelia: "--The proper lord of Avalon. And he is not an outside aggressor like the Archmage! To him- we're the invaders."
- Elisa: "Maybe, but he did abandon Avalon a thousand years ago, I think he gave up his rights to this place."
- "Tom: "Unfortunately, I fear Lord Oberon does not see it that way"
- Oberon: "The game is finished. I have won."
- Katherine: "Not yet, Lord Oberon, there is still one final play." (takes sheet off iron bell)
- Tom: (striking the iron bell with a sword) "Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it, my lord?
- Oberon: (in agony) "Stop! Please stop!
- Tom: One more should make up for--no, I'll kill no man on his knees.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.