- This article is a stub. You can help the Grimorum by expanding it.
Her Brother's Keeper is the twelth episode of Gargoyles.
Jackal and Hyena are up to no good again. Xanatos offers Elisa's brother, Derek Maza, a job as a helicopter pilot. Elisa attempts to find out what Xanatos is up to by visiting Fox in prison.
- Elisa's brother Derek becomes aware of the Gargoyles.
- Elisa and the Manhattan Clan discover Xanatos's conection to the Pack.
- Jackal and Hyena return, independent of the rest of the Pack
- They are revealed to be siblings.
- The Coyote Diamond is introduced. Though it only apperars in this one episode, it could be considered a foreshadow of Xanatos's creation, Coyote, revealed in the episode Leader of the Pack.
- The diamond has since appeared in the comics, where in Xanatos incorporates it into Coyotes latest upgrade.
- Lexington manages to repair, and slightly remodel, Jackal and Hyena's helicopter in a very short amount of time, showing his developing engineering skills. After he promptly crashes it, it is never seen again.
- In the episode, Brooklyn tells Lexington "use the force", a refrence to Star Wars. He also says "You and what Starfleet?", a refrence to Star Trek, as well as the many actors on the show who played characters from Star Trek.
- Bystander: Excuse me, weren't you on that TV show, "The Pack?"
- Hyena: Why, yes. Would you like an autograph? How about I write it ACROSS YOUR NECK?
- David Xanatos: Never a gargoyle around when you need one.
- Goliath: Tell him the truth.
- Elisa Maza: The truth! The *whole* truth? Including the part about gargoyles living in New York? That's not my secret to tell.
- Broadway: It shouldn't have to be. He should trust you.
- Brooklyn: Trust doesn't mean a whole without honesty.
- Broadway: [as Lexington takes the helicopter controls] You sure you can fly this?
- Lexington: Hey, it's just like the simulator game back at the tower.
- Brooklyn: Famous last words.
- [pause; they all scream as the helicopter does a loop de loop]
- Lexington: Maybe not quite the same.
- Brooklyn: [as the copter is falling] I thought you said you could fly this thing!
- Lexington: If you think you can do better, now's the time!
- Broadway: Feel the air currents! Use them! Just like you do when you use your wings!
- Brooklyn: Yeah, use the force, Lex!
- Brooklyn: [after they crash-land the copter in a deserted alley and Broadway lands on top of him] Smooth. Real smooth.
- Lexington: Hey, any landing you can walk away from.
- Brooklyn: What do we do with it now? Use it for a planter?
- Lexington: Maybe I can get it running again. Let's hide it for now before the sun rises.
- Elisa Maza: You have to quit! He's *using* you!
- Derek Maza: It's my life! Butt out!
- Goliath: QUIET! Both of you! You don't know how lucky you are to have siblings to fight with! All of my rookery brothers are dead! And there is nothing - NOTHING is more important than family.